Jun 25, 2009

4 in 45



Here are the first 2 of a set of 4 sketches that I plan on doing this summer of the 4 of us kids. Mom has been asking me to do them for a while but I've put it off =) hehe
Anyway, here are the first two - Hunter and Sienna, I'm starting from the youngest to oldest. Hunter's drawing only took me about half an hour, but Sienna's took at least 45 minutes--and it's not even as good so we'll see how it goes. I might do it over again.
I plan to do Connor's tonight, but we'll see how it goes. Hopefully I'll have it posted by Saturday afternoon - and my own portrait as well!

Updated 6/27/2009

Okay, so my plan backfired - I won't be able to add the other two sketches until further notice. Unfortunately--or rather, fortunately--I have become too busy in the past two days to do much other than work and sleep. No time to draw or do chores (sorry mom - hehe - but I did water the flowers!).

No comments: