Jul 31, 2010

Much Needed 'Snippets'

I love how God works.
Sometimes I don't recognize it at first--actually, I probably still miss a lot of things--but I love looking back and seeing how God placed little things in my life/week/day that helped me get through. This past week felt longer than most (for a collection of reasons), but every time I thought I was about to break down someone gave me a hug, or shared a laugh, or left me an encouragement note. I would not have survived without these little 'snippets' of love, and I am so thankful for them!
The need for Christians to love each other was emphasized again in my life--another reminder to think of others before myself and remember that when I am feeling down (or even if I'm feeling great) there is someone else who needs to be encouraged and loved.
The easiest way to show how much we love God is to love His people.

...He answered, "Yes, Lord, you know that I love you." Jesus said, "Take care of my sheep." (John 21:16b)

1 comment:

Hillary said...

awesome. <3 and miss you!