May 13, 2009

Cute Old Lady


This is probably my best piece of the semester. This isn't the greatest picture of it, but it's hanging up in the gallery right now, so this is about as good as it will get until September when I get the piece back.
From my 2D class. We were studying textures, and I had to find 20 different textures and re-create a photo out of them. 20 two inch squares. Each a different texture. Each trying to blend in with the others. Each helping to create the same face.
Anyway, I picked a photo of this adorable old lady! Definitely my favorite piece of the semester, and now that it is in the Show I have gotten a lot of compliments on it!!
I hope you like it too!

2 comments:

Ms.Lo said...

She's adorable. My favorite piece of the semester.

Katrina (Chocolate Lover) said...

Mine too!