May 1, 2009

2 More Weeks


In 2 weeks I will be home! I can't believe it, I'm almost done with my freshmen year...
But first I have to get through the art show. It's this week - I've already started getting ready and the insanity has only begun! I'm hoping to get most of my stuff matted and framed before I have class time to do it on Wednesday because everything is due by 5 on Thursday. Then comes the judging, and the waiting. It's agonizing, we have no idea if ANY of our pieces made it into the show until Friday at 4 pm. And we have to wait until after the Judge talks for half an hour--normally enjoyable, but not so much when you just want him to finish!
So this week will be stressful - on top of the art show I have to finish my plaster piece (for the show), give a presentation, 2 quizzes, and eat.
My feet--show in the picture--will hurt. A lot

No comments: