This is the program I made for Typography. This isn't the finished product, but I have to save the updated version as a jpg again.
We were required to include all of the text that was written on a (poorly written) document, the title, as well as a sponsor and a location (that we had to pick). I did not like my program very much, I think I started off with a few good ideas but I am not at all confident in the end result.
The bad feeling of my work was heightened by the fact that I got the unavoidable B+.
He said that the text on the inside of the program was too choppy - I understand that, but I thought that gave more visual interest... there is only so much that you can do with miles of body copy (the text)!
I plan to try and fix it and update this post with an almost acceptable piece