Apr 17, 2009

Delightful day - 4/17


Today has been simply lovely. Not only is it Friday and I am done with my classes by 12:10, but the weather is fantastic, Chapel was inspiring, and there is tons to do! (okay, not TONS, but we can finally go outside!)
The photo is of Emily and me--voted best (future) roommates ever--sitting outside in front of Gainey with some friends. We were out there for at least 2 hours, and we went for a walk before that!
I got to go outside this morning during my 2D class. We had to gather some interesting textures for a project we are doing. Then we had chapel, which is unusual for a Friday, but there were Juniors visiting overnight last night so they had to see it! It was wonderful, and just what I needed - God is good!
Psychology was pretty much the same as always (long and kinda dull - with just a splash of interesting), and unfortunately I found out that I am going to have to study more than usual for the quiz on Monday. However! My peer review for the big paper in psych went over really well and I didn't have to make many changes at all - so I was actually able to finish it and print it off already (due next Friday)!
Relay for life started today. Tessa's (current roommate) parents came up for it. Mrs. Neubacher is a cancer surviver - so it's always exciting to see her doing well and feeling good! There is also a concert tonight at the track, so I'm looking forward to seeing that soon.
It has just been a great day. While there has been some disappointing/frustrating areas today, God has just outdone Himself, and I am SO thankful!
To top it all off I had Reese left =)

1 comment: