Sep 21, 2009

Screaming During Quiet Hours

So there is a space behind the dressers in our room.  It's under the beds so Emily and I don't think about it a whole lot, but you can see it if you look underneath my desk.  More specifically, the only way to get in and out of it is by crawling under my desk.  Needless to say, I am not very fond of that dark, little dwelling.  To top it off, I have a foot phobia.  Nothing major, but it gets bad when something cold is by my feet or when something I don't expect touches/grabs my feet.
For example, if we're sitting on the couch with our feet on an ottoman or something and our feet touch, I will jump and my feet will feel uncomfortable for a few seconds.  Also, when I'm in a lake I try to keep my feet close to my body because I don't like having my feet in the cold water at the bottom (my skin's crawling from the thought).

Anyway, last night (during quiet hours) I came in from the bathroom after brushing my teeth and I started to talk to Emily about something.  After a few minutes I walk towards my desk to grab my notes so that I can study one last time before bed.  Next thing I know, Becky--my RA-- jumps out from under my desk and grabs my feet!!!
I jumped about 5 feet into the air (screaming at the top of my lungs).  It was quite a theatrical accomplishment, and if I had not been so terrified it would have been very funny.  I actually think it's funny now, but at the time I was really shaken up!  So I just ran out of the room.  haha

Stay tuned, there will be revenge.  And it will be amazing.

No comments: