Feb 29, 2012

The Key Word

Here is one of my latest projects.
I drew the original portrait about a year and a half ago with my (then new) prismacolor colored pencils.  Instantly in love, I have turned to them as my default ever since this moment.

Anyway, for my senior show, I made the addition of the tie and then converted the entire image into a graphic by transferring the image to photoshop and adding the texture, stripe (because I love stripes! lol) and text, created this piece.


Hopefully it transfers to be the humorous piece that it was designed to be, but who knows...
Thoughts? Comments? Critiques?
...please?

Anyway, this is the VERY LAST piece that I need to get to print correctly (grumble of frustration) and frame for the show! YAY
Everything has to be done by TOMORROW, so it's time to get this piece done, ya know?

1 comment:

Emily Smith said...

my only 1am comment is maybe change the wording to simply "key word: normally" ... but who knows, i could be totally off. looks great tho!!! good luck good luck!